Silver Ridge offers a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) as a next level of support after completing residential treatment. A noticeable step down from full-time, residential care, PHP treatment allows clients to commute to and from their treatment center, five days a week. Clients can continue to reside in the comfort of home or a recovery residence, while receiving needed support as they continue to distance themselves from damaging addiction habits and proactive choices.
What is PHP Programming?
PHP is ideal for individuals who have misused substances, or have struggled with recent, active addiction. Partial hospitalization programming offers a structured, five-day-a-week program to provide support and stabilization for clients, while reducing relapse risk. PHP treatment includes 30 hours a week of direct contact, focusing on stability and coping with day-to-day challenges. Clients focus on individual treatment goals, such as maintaining sobriety, expanding their recovery support network and learning skills to sustain recovery efforts.
Our PHP treatment program typically includes:
- Daily group therapy, focused on addiction foundations, scheduled process groups and addiction and family roles
- Supervised personal reflection time with SMART goal setting
- Weekly recreational therapy, where clients participate in healthy prosocial activities
- Bi-weekly equine-assisted therapy, where clients interact with horses in an experiential manner under the guide of a licensed mental health professional
- Weekly yoga and guided meditation groups
- Weekly spirituality groups with monthly integration option